Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cool Trick

I went onto this site www.fixmyvista.com because I have a Vista laptop. I found this really awesome tip and just have to tell you about. I think it works in atleast Windows XP, I'm not sure thought. I'll say one thing Microsoft hasn't improved with any operating system so far, are the steps that it takes to shut down your computer. I can help you get around those steps and shut down or resart your computer from your desktop! First, right click on your desktop and go to new. Click "Create Shortcut". A window appears asking the location of the file. For shut down type: shutdown -s -t 0 (zero on number pad not o) . For restart, everything is the same except you have to replace the -s to a -r.


Originally Posted via Yahoo! GeoCities on 2007-03-07 02:08:58 GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment