Thursday, August 27, 2009

E-Mail Clients for Beginners

An e-mail client sends and receives e-mail. I love them because I can put almost all of my accounts in one place (not all e-mail providers allow POP access), which is good for me with all my e-mail accounts! But, you need to set it up. You also need to find one that supports your e-mail type. With the release of Windows Vista, a new and improved version of Outlook Express was released: Windows Mail. Though it has many new features, it took away features like HTML e-mail. To get around this, download an e-mail client like Mozilla Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail desktop. I will tell you how to set up AOL/AIM Mail and GMail. View the post E-mail Set-Up


Originally Posted via Yahoo! GeoCities on 2007-04-15 23:27:14 GMT
Edited via Blogger on 2009-08-26

No comments:

Post a Comment